- Our Laboratory is barcoded, networked, NABL - ISO 15189 (Govt of Science & technology) accreditated.
- We are also ISO 9001:2008 accreditated.
- Incorporating the latest International standard technology & equipments
- Personlized care of each and every patient by a team of Doctors.
- International Standard Quality Control (External & Internal)
- Home Collection facilities are available.
Nutritional DeficienciesFebruary 17, 2016
Introduction Nutritional deficiencies are very significant to the health of infants and children because growth and development can be seriously hindered by deficiencies in essential vitamins or nutrients. The two most common are iron and vitamin D deficiency.
Test Preparation: Your RoleFebruary 16, 2016
One of the most important factors in determining the accuracy and reliability of your lab test is you, the patient. It is a sample from your body (blood, urine, or some other specimen) on which the test will be performed. Therefore, it is essential that you to ensure that the results will be useful and interpreted correctly
advances in Pathology